Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hey everyone





here I am playing catch up. Just wanted to let you all know not forget to post your layouts to Scrapping the Music Blog, this week the song is My Wish by Rascal Flatts. I had never heard the song prior to creating my layout for the DT, but when I read the words I got chills. Love the song. I can't wait to see your layouts posted, this weeks sponsor is Fresh Pages Co. .

Also Savvynsassy Ribbon kit is having their GDT contest for the month of November, so come on over for details here.

Some of my layouts this month created for Scrapping the Music, Savvynsassy, and Scrapncircle.

3 comments:

Joni M said...

I love your Scrapping the Music layout. It's absolutely gorgeous!
Joni

MichelleStrachan said...

OMG!!! Dolores!!! I have been addicted to "My Wish" ever since my friend, Jill's, sister, Jodi died of breast cancer this spring and her brother, Scott, gave out a CD at the funeral called "Jodi's Tunes." This song is on the CD, and I'm addicted! Sooo want to do this challenge! Thanks, Girl! LOVE your LO!!!

Liz said...

some really awesome layout..
liz over at Simply obsessed.
Just blog stalking.