Sunday, November 25, 2007

30 days til Christmas


Can you believe that Christmas is almost here! I was to sick to go out Black Friday I have been ill in the last week, still trying to get better. It was nice spending Thanksgiving at home for the first time in about 20 yrs. We watched movies with the kids, Santa Claus 3 being one of the movies. My fav movie was Reign over Me, boy did I cry! lol
Anyway this week at Scrapping the Music the song is Life ain't always beautiful by Gary Allen. I created a layout of when I was pregnant with my youngest daughter, the pregnancy was difficult was hospitalized more than once and on more than one occasion I just felt so ugly and fat. lol
my journaling starts with the title " Life ain't always beautiful...but it's a beautiful ride. Being pregnant with you I didn't feel always beautiful, but in the end it has been worth a little ugliness."
TFL Please check us out at Scrapping the Music and submit your layouts for a great prize.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Dolores, that is a great LO! You're a beautiful woman - both inside and out. So glad that you guys had a good Thanksgiving at home. :)

Kim Sonksen said...

Oh Dolores - that layout is stunning. I love the thought behind it too and no way should you have felt ugly and fat. Look at you BLOOMING in that picture

Lilian Schneider said...

Wow, I love that layout Dolores!

ChristyR said...

Beautiful layout Delores!

Tricia said...

What an awesom LO and how fitting that song was for it.