Friday, June 27, 2008

Perseverance

Wow what a powerful word. Definition of Perseverance -steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., esp. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Well today I watched an example of perseverance, of someone that exemplified the word. When all odds were against him he continued with his journey. Then I think girl you are the only obstacle keeping you from where you belong, you need to persevere for God has a purpose for you. So I tell you I don't know what your purpose is, or if you have an obstacle standing in your way but know that you and you alone have the power to Persevere in any given situation. Be encourage by this video, thanks Sarah Eden for sharing this with me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YhP5zSicdk&feature=related

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Words of wisdom from the wonderful Ms. Dolores! So true and loved that video. So often we give up not knowing what strength we have inside. You're a strong woman Dolores and I admire you!