Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DT Tryouts



So I've decided to try out for Tallerscrapper DT position. I have been a member there since April of 2008, and have been a dt twice there but I really love the drama free Message Board and the way the ladies are always supporting each other. I have also decided to submit more for Magazine calls this spring HEY you never know until you try. Here are 2 of my submissions for DT tryouts. I just need to get one more in there, will try to work on this soon.

If you haven't checked out Dreamgirls for our more recent Challenge it's a good one. The Divas created a fabulous job, I love everyone's take on this challenge.

10 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

Best of luck with the DT application. These pages are just gorgeous!!!

Shirley said...

Fabulous work girl and good luck with the DT! They would be lucky to have you on the team!

Lisa said...

Beautiful layouts! Wishing you luck with the DT position. I'll be looking for your work in all the mags!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh those are beautiful Dolores --- GOOD luck girl --- you would be an asset to any team!

Liz said...

You go girl! I wish you the best and your work is fantastic.

Myia Shantrice said...

Love that it had to be you LO! and the Baby is goergeous!

Amanda Winchester said...

Good luck!! I think your work is gorgeous and I just love to drool over your LOs!!Love the way you stamped on that HS clock!

Sophia said...

All the best for your DT applications!!! I really loove the way you work your materials! Really classy vintage and beautiful!!!

You go gal!

Eva said...

These are sooooo stunning!!!! They would be silly not to take you girlie!!

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous LO! I love all the details...you are so talented! Good Luck!