Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy Sunday, turns into a Scrappy Sunday...

As sick as I feel, stuffy nose, fever, light headed and I still find time to do one of my favorite things. SCRAP of course. It is just so relaxing, but I must admit had to put my head down on my table a few times I just felt the room moving. Here is a card I created with Ruby Rock-it Designs and I used a sketch from Paper Crafts magazine July/August issue. I also created a very simple layout! Well thanks for looking! Muah!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I hope you feel better!! I love love love love both of these!!! GREAT COLORS and loving the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather Landry said...

I hope you feel better soon! I certainly can't tell that you weren't feeling well when you made your layout! It's totally adorable!

Unknown said...

Just checking in waiting on the new LO! chickita!