Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of School

So today is the first official day of Public Schools here in NYC. My baby girl is now in kindergarten and can you believe that me the scrapper did not take a picture! I was in such a rush, Christopher's bus was late so he had to meet us at Elisa's school. I wanted to make sure Elisa ate, and that everything was right in her back. I'll be picking her up at 11am and I know she will tell me all about her day. No School tomorrow or Friday already can you believe that then classes resume on Monday. So next week I'll be home alone and guess what I'll be doing in this peace and quiet environment SCRAPPING!!! WOO HOO!!! today I'll relax for 2 hours to some light chores then pick up Elisa and take her to IHOP!!!

On another note, Timeless Daydreams is having a 4 week back to school contest, head on over there and sign up!  Can't wait to see you there!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww can't wait to hear about the first day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)