Monday, March 28, 2011

We are all in this together.... UNITY!!!

First I want to say thank you for hopping with us over at My Paper Treehouse.
It is always wonderful to see how God truly works. My Paper Treehouse has announced it's winners!!

Unity.... that is what Sunday's message was about in Church. It was so nice to hear Michelle give the word, to see how she has grown in the Lord, but also in her faith. WOW! She shared about God's promises to us as individuals and how He is the one you can really count on not to go back on His promise. Now when she touched upon UNITY I had one of those Oprah a ha moments. She said "God wants unity, we need to finish this race together" if you have a disagreement with your brother or sister you need to resolve those issues because at the end of this journey there are greater treasures for us in heaven. I know I am not perfect I know that I have to let issues go and leave them at God's feet. It's the only way I am going to Grow, because in the end I want what God to say to me "His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' Matthew 25:23. I am going to leave you with this video I found


Here's a layout I created for Survivor challenge over at Tallyscrapper

1 comment:

Christine said...

This was an amazing post....I cried from the joy it gave me.

Thank you for the blessing your layout is fantastic as usual!

I believe in our Lord....and that this post will find you and the family are all blessed and well.


{{hugs}}and God bless you!

-christine