Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 2 Survivor layout over @ Tallyscrapper

So this weeks challenge was inspired by a Manufacturer October Afternoon. Our challenge was to be inspired by one of the lines at October Afternoon. We had to use a  TITLE, with no variations, on our layout after one of their lines. Oh and how the possibilities were endless. I had the perfect photo for the Boarding Pass line. My husband had taken this photo of me and my girls on the plane, can you say perfect!!!!  

On another note, I recently decided not only to start submitting to magazines but to also get my feet wet again and be part of a Design Team. I think my hiatus is over and to be honest I need to focus more on my me time.  Well the good news is that I did make the Tallyscrapper Design Team and I love the gals there. I met at least 30 or more of the ladies at a weekend Rally and had the best of time. 
Also wanted to mention I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers to create my Survivor layout
Can't wait to work on October's kit check it out Here

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that masking! :):):):):):):):):):):)

FiKenward said...

This is such a wonderful take of the sketch.