Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year






Yes I know I'm a week late, but so much going on. We had a quiet New Years Eve, I was scrapping while the ball dropped. Felt so good to stay at home and do something for fun. Emily and I were the only ones awake for the New Year. Everyone else was sleeping. Peace and quiet. If only the rest of the year could be this way. LOL Here is my layout titled beautiful that I created that evening titled Beautiful.


Here are my DT projects for Treasured Scrapbooking I loved working with this kit, stay tuned on the 15th we have our second reveal. Also check out the January contest, awesome prize!!!!

Simply Obsessed January kits are from MME Frost collection beautiful blues, and browns. Also over at Simply Obsessed they are following the Big Picture Scrapbook 31 day layouts. Come and check us out.

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

happy new year delores!

Anonymous said...

Fab fab layouts girl!! Love them

TanishaRenee said...

WOW girl, you rocked all of these!!! I don't know which I love best, they are all FAB!

Tricia said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I have a feeling I might be lifting some of these! Great designs and LOs!