Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Thursday

I have to say happy Thursday, but I'm only happy because it's just one day away from the weekend. I am going to be at AC Bailey Designs, this weekend. They have an online crop, and quite honestly I want to win some stuff. I also want to be inspired by their awesome Designers.

I am currently working on submitting some projects, wish me luck. Believe me if I get an email you will all be first to know. That is my goal this year, to create and submit.

Oh and don't forget there is only a few more days for the DT call on Simply Obsessed, you have until the 29 th of this month to submit.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Lucky gal! Have an awesome time at the crop! And lots of luck on the DT calls - I'll be stopping by to get some updates :)

luvstoscrapbook said...

Hey D, How are you? Haven't talked to you in a long time. Hope all is well and good luck at the crop.

scrappermimi said...

Good luch with submitting, fingers crossed for you! Hope you enjoyed your crop too!