Friday, February 8, 2008

It's official

I have the flu, I feel like crap. It's been three days of fever, sore throat and I have to say that my face has become a permanent fixture to the toilet. LOL. I know not a pretty picture. Funny thing though either I was hallucinating, but all I could dream about last night was scrappy stuff. Can you believe it, I am truly obsessed with this hobby.
I did get some scrappy happy mail, my order from QVC I of course had to have the Bazzill, and let's not forget the Cosmo Cricket 9000 piece collection. Hoping to get better soon so that I can play with my goodies.
I am part of an online crop this weekend so come and check us out at Simply Obsessed. It's an impromptu crop but those are the best ones. Simply Obsessed is also having a card a day challenge. You have got to check out those challenges too. I'm off to try and scrap.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you feel better!!!!

Brandy said...

girl, get better!! i want you to be better and get scrapping. make your dreams reality =) (or halucinations...)