Sunday, February 17, 2008

Scrapping the Music


Hi ladies this weeks song was perfect for a photo I have been wanting to scrap. My first Hybrid layout, I have never really done a photo within a photo.
As far as the flu, I am just getting over that, but then I had a wisdom tooth pulled out, because of the unimaginable pain it was causing. To make matters worse, I am having some side affects from the the antibiotics, which is causing dizziness, and vomiting. I took it for 2 days and just stop. Now my mouth is swelling. UGH.
On the upside I went to a crop yesterday and managed to create 3 layouts. I left with a migraine, but it was nice. LOL
Here's my layout for Scrapping the Music, the song this week is I will love you always forever.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

What a gorgeous LO - I love the colors you chose!

Shannon said...

Dolores your layout is gorgeous!!

Take care of yourself girl ((hugs))