Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I wonder will I ever...



create scrapbook layouts again. OMG I love, love, love working with paint and canvas. Christy Tomlinson's SheArt Workshop is just the best. I have created a total of four canvases and that was only taking week 1. I better start week 2, but I have decided that today I will play with pattern papers and photos. LOL I really can't give it up. Here are two of my most recent SheArt girls. oh and by the way my niece helped in creating the red haired girl. Vanessa my niece is only 9 but she has an eye for fashion and drawing can't wait to see what lies in her artistic future.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You are really rockin those canvases, girl! I think you've found your niche! :0) I'll call you soon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeee these!! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Incedible!!! I love them so so much. You really have nailed canvas making gf!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

ps: my word verification was "bless" :)