Monday, April 14, 2008

WOW I Got my MOJO






I tell you this past weekend I created 6 layouts, one card and one altered project. This is definitely a first for me in a long time. I can't even create this much at a Crop. LOL So much going on Treasured Scrapbooking is having a DT call, ladies if you've never purchased a kit from here or are thinking about getting a kit this is the one. Treasured Scrapbooking has 3 kits to choose from, Kit #1 includes about 16 pattern papers, matching cardstock, coordinating embellishments and an altered project. Kit #2 is about 14 pattern papers, matching cardstock, and coordinating embellishments and the other kit is a card kit. All of these kits are a must have! So come on over and purchase a kit, or make yourself known in the forum.

Just wanted to thank all of you who have dropped by Dreamgirls blog and forum. We really Debbie and I really appreciate your support. Have you seen the layouts everyone has been producing, I have to say the DT has a hard choice to pick a lucky winner.

Without further ado here is my layout for Sketches by Tamara, ladies go on over and peek, she has guest designers every week.

My layouts this week.

8 comments:

KimmyS said...

Wow - send me some of your Mojo would ya?? Gorgeous layouts, D!

just lisa said...

WOW!! So many layouts - all beautiful!! That is what I need to do - get some scrapbooking mojo!!

Diana said...

Awesome layouts Dolores. You really were on a roll. Hopefully I can do that soon ;)

ricanlaw said...

Dang girl...look at you go!!!

Brandy said...

gotta love the mojo, congrats cause we don't all have it right now!

TanishaRenee said...

Gorgeous layouts! You know I love your work girl! Can I borrow some mojo?

JoEllyn said...

These are gorgeous Dolores!!! I love the Big Bro one and Daddy loves me!!!

scrapnnMO said...

OH all of these LO's are just sooo sweet and beautifully! Oh girl you do gorgeous work! Love your style! :)