Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't be late!


Yes that is going to be the theme for Elisa's 6 Birthday, I have decided that she would have a Tea Party theme for her Birthday. As a child I loved Alice in Wonderland, my favorite part of the movie is when the Rabbit runs around yelling I'm Late, I'm Late. Well Elisa loves the modern version of Alice in Wonderland and I thought hey why not? The inside of the invite will read a little like this " You are cordially invited to Elisa's 6th Birthday it will be a Tea Party late afternoon Lunch. Please come dressed in your Finest Tea Party Attire. I got that idea from Tea Parties for kids loved it. I might change it up a bit, but I will definitely show you the final outcome. I used my Cricut imagine using the Cricut cake Birthday Cartridge. Can you say Perfect.  Thanks for looking!

Products Used: Cricut Imagine, Bazzill Cardstock (white), Pattern Papers Stamping Up (Love), Sizzix Big Shot, Sizzix Top Note Stamping Up Bigz Die,  Cricut Birthday Cakes Cartridge, Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink, Queen & Co. Red Pearls, Martha Stewart Bling, Smooch Pearlized Accent ink, Pebbles Inc, Ribbon

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE that invite! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

So cute!! What cartridge is that??

I am still a lover of all things WONDERLAND! :)

Thank you much for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

It's freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

that is beyond cute D.. I love love love it, and wish I could come to her tea party. :)

Tracey K said...

Love it!

TanishaRenee said...

Dolores, this is so super cute!!!

scrappygal said...

Okay this is cute! You must leave me the details about what you do for her party! My sister in law was thinking about doing the same thing for my niece. I would love to hear the details! Love this invite!