Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!




I am so excited to bring in this new year, it was quite we went to IHOP for Brunch with the kids then to the movies to see Narnia's next Chronicle. I loved the movie if you haven't watched it yet it really is a must see movie.  Now lets talk about 2010 and how happy I am it's over, it was a year of so much emotional stress, hard decisions but it was also a year of growth. I will share with you all tomorrow a layout I created for with my hope and desires  for the New Year. In the meantime do you all remember in October I made the decision to join a Gym, got a personal trainer well I haven't really shared about my weight loss progress. I have lost a total of 12 pounds so far, I have lost inches beyond belief and most of all I have gone from a size 12 really close to 14 to a size 10 loose now. I think in the next two weeks I might be a size 8. Cool huh! Here are my before and after pics you can visibly see the weight loss. In so many ways I felt as though I was dying not physically, but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, then I made the physical decision to live. Yes live, I got out of my rut and began not only going to the gym so that physically I could be healthy I also made a decision to go back to God for my emotional, mental and spiritual state. Am I still struggling, YES but it's a little easier when you have faith that God is in control. thanks for reading, chat with you tomorrow!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOA that is awesome! You look amazing!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

I swear you and Felix are like the cutest couple! You look awesome girlfriend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee the photos!!! You LOOK AMAZING!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Elizabeth said...

Dolores what a huge blessing! You look amazing!!!!!
e.

ChristyR said...

GO Dolores! Awesome and inspiring. =)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

You're stunning D.. love you. Congrats on all the hard work.. physically and spiritually.

AngMomof3 said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! I too was much more active in 2010, but nowhere near the impressive before and after shots you have! :)

Excited to get to know you on MPTH DT!