Friday, December 24, 2010

Blog winner, Merry Christmas and Agape Love

First I want to say thank you to all who left comments during the My Paper Treehouse Blog Hop. It was so exciting to see how many bloggers left comments. The winner for my prize is Kim, please email me your email addy so that you are able to shop at Scrapbook.com. Go check out the My Paper Treehouse blog to see the grand prize winner.
Also want to take the time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, or as I would say it in Spanish Feliz Navidad
may the Lord give you all the desires of your heart.

So today as I was doing my last minute Christmas Shopping, Yes I am a procrastinator lol I thought about Agape love. Wow how awesome is that, on Christmas Eve I was thinking about Agape love. You see last night my 22yr old daughter moved out, and though I didn't and still don't agree with her decision she is my daughter and I love her and I thought about Gods love. It was with that same Agape love that can be found in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. "

I have to have faith in Gods love, it's the only way I am going to accept this decision she has made. She knows our concerns, she knows where we stand, but she also knows more than anything else is that we love her. So I am asking you all to continue to pray for our family through this time. Again have a very Merry Christmas. 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to Kim!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tabitha said...

Happy new Year Dolores.

TanishaRenee said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

It's hard sometimes to watch your kids grow and go out on their own, especially when you have concerns about it. Just trust in God and know that you and your husband have instilled certain qualities in her to prepare her for the real world.

I'm going to post a LO of Elisa on my blog tomorrow.

Happy New Year!!