Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!


Wow I can't believe that she is now 6! It seems like just yesterday I was holding this beautiful dark haired baby girl in my arms. The day she was born my room was filled with family, we laughed, I cried in pain, laughed some more and then the doctor who was probably just the funniest shone the light on me and said in his Bad Detective voice "Dolores Where were you exactly nine months ago" LOL we were hysterical laughing. Elisa has been such a blessing in so many ways, she just lights you up. Thank you Lord for giving me our family this precious little gift. Here she is Elisa photo from today layouts from 5 mos. to age 5 Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is sooooo adorable I wish I lived closer I wanna kiss her cheeks.

jacque4u2c said...

She is just a cutie!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

She is adorable! Happy birthday to her!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

awww she is such a doll.. Happy Birthday Elisa!! I wanna see pics from the party :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to your baby girl! Loveeeeeeeeee the lo's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)