Thursday, March 1, 2012

How is your Glass?



Is it half full, or half empty this topic has been on my mind in the last week. Lord what are you trying to tell me? Where is this leading? So I began by looking at my life right now at my glass. I could say it's half empty, but then I thought how can it be half empty if I serve a God who quenches the thirst. Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. There are times that in the midst of the storm I am reminded to be still. So I have to say my glass is half full, my faith in Him reminds me each day that I am in His presence. John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
I took a photo of a glass half full, and today when I went to create I began cleaning my scrappy table but as I began putting my scraps from past projects this is what found on my desk. So I decided to work with what was on my desk. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE your attitude and loving the background piece!

glorygirl said...

Love this layout! Very cool that you created it with just what was on your desk.