Monday, March 19, 2012

Open my eyes..


that I may see wonderful things in your law. Psalms 119:18. I created this layout for Scrapping Everyday Miracles Sketch.
I chose this Psalm because of my journey in the Ashes To Beauty Program, the Lord has really allowed me to open my eyes and see so many wonderful things in my life and in my walk. Sometimes we don't realize that when we are going through our most difficult times the Lord is also there, our past good or bad makes us the who we are today. I've decided that I am going to remove the blinders put on my glasses so that I can see more of what God has for me. I am only my 3rd week of the program, but what an awesome journey it is. Now you all have a chance to earn this program. Nana Campana is one of the sponsors this month at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. So hop on over to the blog.

10 comments:

Lisa H said...

Beautiful layout Dolores! =)

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Gorgeous!!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Such a beautiful layout!!

CarrieB said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Way to go!

Michelle said...

Wow Delores, this is pretty! I like how you used different type font for your journaling/labeling!

Hugs,
Michelle

Jeannine said...

Very pretty, Dolores! I like how your photo is only of your eyes since you have the "open my eyes that I may see" text on the page. The flower and flourish really add the feminine touch to it. Great work!

Cara G said...

Love the beautiful layout and the great message (and photo!). Great job Dolores!

Unknown said...

Your blog is wonderful. Sounds like the class is working wonders in you already. I am hoping to be in the next session. God is so good.

antenucci said...

What a great layout Dolores! So glad you are at SEM

lorig said...

Fabulous page. Love the verse and the way you captured it is stunning.